Looking for a position in the home décor industry? We have a full time position available with the design and sales department at Tonic Living.
Who we are
Tonic Living, a Toronto company, founded in 2003, is a dynamic and fast growing company that specializes in selling a curated collection of home décor fabric, as well providing custom sewing services of window treatments and pillows. Our customers are both homeowners and design trade, and are located across North America.
Your new role
- Our new sales team member will be responsible for sales of our custom products, such as window treatments and pillows, both in person in the showroom, and via email.
- You will consult with customers to solidify their design schemes, suggesting patterns, treatment details, and fabric pairings.
- You will greet clients as they enter the showroom and assist, as necessary, with order pick-ups.
- An ability to collaborate with fellow team members to prioritize and respond to all sales inquires in a timely manner.
- Confident communication skills, enabling you to problem solve on the fly in our fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills, enabling you to manage multiple tasks and changes in your day-to-day responsibilities.
- A focus on customer satisfaction.
- A keen willingness to learn internal operation systems and best practices
Please send your CV and cover letter to Tonic Living at firstname.lastname@example.org