*Last call, add this to your cart while you can! This towel will be discontinued when sold out.*
Hand woven on a restored, antique shuttle loom by a multi-generational weaving family in Turkey. This fringed towel adds a level of casual sophistication to any modern bathroom and should be used with abandon. They're highly absorbent, add great texture to your space (also works as a light throw blanket) and gets better with washing.
Not to be stored away for "some day" we encourage you to use daily and learn the difference these lovely towels make.
- Size: 37" x 71" - bath size
- Content: 100% Turkish Cotton
- Has a beautifully soft and luxurious feel, which gets better with each washing
- Great for the beach and doesn't hold sand
- Doubles as a beautiful scarf and sarong
- Great for travel as a compact blanket on the plane or train.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash in cool water with NO fabric softener as it acts like a water repellent.
- Made in Turkey by Pamuk & co.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.