*Last call, add this to your cart while you can! This pillow is final sale and will be discontinued when sold out.*
A decorative lumbar pillow in a sassy neutral leopard print. Inject a major dose of style to your space with this pretty pillow featuring woven chenille champagne spots that are raised above a soft grey background. A lovely muted palette of taupe, cream and beige combine in this modern animal print.
How to use: This lumbar size is extremely versatile and works perfectly placed in front of a larger bed bolster or extra long lumbar, to create a simple but stylish bed pillow-scape; Or, simply place two in front of your own bed pillows for a stand-alone statement. These 12x24 lumbars also work well on larger sofas or sectionals paired with other 20x20 or 22x22 decorative pillows.
- Size: 12" x 24"
- Content: 52% rayon, 26% polyester, 22% cotton
- Concealed YKK zipper
- Fabric is the same on both sides of pillow however pattern placement is random, so no two are identical.
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Designed and handmade in Canada by Tonic Living in small batches
- About our pillow insert: The insert is microfiber, which we like to call “faux down”. It is soft, fluffy and holds its full shape nicely without flattening over time. This is a hypoallergenic, vegan friendly feather/down alternative!
- Care Instructions: We recommend dry cleaning or spot cleaning with mild soap and water.
- Made in Canada: Designed and made in the Tonic Living workroom.
About our pillow inserts: Our premium inserts are filled with a “faux down” microfiber. This down alternative is soft,sumptuous, and holds its shape without flattening over time. It is hypoallergenic and vegan friendly.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.