This hearty washed linen pillow is incredibly soft to the touch. Its color looks pulled from the earth—a dusty red clay with rose undertones that takes on the hue of century-old, weathered terracotta. Made of 100% linen, its natural fabric has a coveted vintage quality.
Size: 20" x 20"
Made in Canada
- Front: Kerry Linen, Clay 100% Linen
- Back: Provence Linen, Natural 100% Linen
- Concealed YKK zipper
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Handmade in Canada by Tonic Living in small batches (in house!)
- About our pillow insert: The insert is microfiber, which we like to call “faux down”. It is soft, fluffy and holds its full shape nicely without flattening over time. This is a hypoallergenic, vegan friendly feather/down alternative!
- Care Instructions: We recommend dry cleaning or very careful machine washing (cold water with mild detergent, lay flat to dry, iron inside out on medium heat)