A beautiful indigo pillow with a southwest pattern in a soft mix of blue and beige. This navy pillow has gorgeous global style and would look perfect perched on a sofa, bench, chair or bed.
Size: 20" x 20"
Made in Canada
- Concealed YKK zipper
- Made of 100% Olefin
- Fabric is the same on both sides of pillow however pattern placement is random (inspired by authentic tribal cloth pillows) so no two are identical.
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Handmade in Canada by Tonic Living in small batches (in house!)
- About our pillow insert: The insert is microfiber, which we like to call “faux down”. It is soft, fluffy and holds its full shape nicely without flattening over time. This is a hypoallergenic, vegan friendly feather/down alternative!
Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water OR very careful machine washing (delicate cycle, cold water and detergent, let air dry). No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:1 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing,” lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged by solvents used in the dry cleaning process.
- More Info: Our High Performance fabric collection is a remarkably durable, stain resistant line that allows life to happen around you without the anxiety of stains resulting from a good time! Because Olefin is inherently stain resistant and does not absorb water, it is not treated with any additional stain resistant coatings or finishes.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.