A whimsical floral pillow that knows how to have fun! We used the Justina Blakeney of The Jungalow vintage-inspired floral fabric in her signature boho style. A warm palette of blush, terracotta, mustard, coral, lilac and charcoal take full bloom on an ivory cotton-linen blend.
Size: 20" x 20"
Made in Canada
- Made of 90% Cotton / 10% Linen
- Concealed YKK Zipper
- Fabric is the same on both sides of pillow
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Handmade in Canada by Tonic Living in small batches (in house!)
- About our pillow insert: The insert is microfiber, which we like to call “faux down”. It is soft, fluffy and holds its full shape nicely without flattening over time. This is a hypoallergenic, vegan friendly feather/down alternative!
- Care Instructions: We recommend dry cleaning or very careful machine washing (cold water with mild detergent, lay flat to dry, iron inside out on medium heat)