A classic ticking stripe lumbar pillow made from the Ellen DeGeneres home fabric Trousdale. The base is a neutral, slightly warm ivory and the stripe is a charcoal gray. The fabric has an overall textured herringbone weave that would mix in well with so many neutrals.
Size: 14" x 20"
Made in Canada
- 42% Cotton / 32% Linen / 26% Rayon
- Concealed YKK zipper
- Fabric is the same on both sides of pillow
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Handmade in Canada by Tonic Living in small batches (in house!)
- About our pillow insert: The insert is microfiber, which we like to call “faux down”. It is soft, fluffy and holds its full shape nicely without flattening over time. This is a hypoallergenic, vegan friendly feather/down alternative!
- Care Instructions: We recommend dry cleaning or very careful machine washing (cold water with mild detergent, lay flat to dry, iron inside out on medium heat)