This fabric from our High Performance upholstery line is serving southwest realness on a base of pale putty gray. The embroidered pattern is a soft mix of charcoal and slate grey, perfect for medium to heavy weight furniture upholstery projects, pillows, seat cushions, pet beds and many other home decor projects.
- Content: 100% Olefin (Olefin's advantages are it's strength, colourfastness and comfort, its resistance to staining, mildew, abrasion + sunlight. It is also 100% recyclable and is made from upcycled waste therefore having a small carbon footprint).
- Width: 54"
- Pattern Repeat: 13.5" horizontal x 13.5" vertical
- Double Rubs: The double rub testing for the High Performance fabric line varies, from item to item. Our manufacturer does test all fabrics however they stop the test at 15,000 WS as that qualifies for Heavy duty use by UFAC (Upholstered Furniture Action Counsil) standards in North America.
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:1 ratio) and let air dry
- More Info: Our High Performance fabric collection is a remarkably durable, stain resistant line that allows life to happen around you without the anxiety of stains resulting from a good time! Because Olefin is inherently stain resistant and does not absorb water it is not treated with any additional stain resistant coatings or finishes. With that, some good old fashioned bleach, water and some elbow grease will remove the toughest stains including red wine, coffee and even Sharpie marker!