This showstopper of an ottoman has a raised dotted stripe in crisp white on a moody indigo backdrop. Made of high-performance fabric, it's a clever take on a classic blue and white stripe that's extremely durable.
Use it as a coffee table in a small space, or group a couple together to make one larger coffee table. It can also function as extra seating when you have guests!
The inside of this ottoman is made with firm sustainable foam, please note there is no storage inside this piece.
Size: 22" x 22" x 13"
Made in Canada
- Content: Elodie Stripe, Indigo is 100% Olefin (from our High Performance upholstery fabric line). Foam is made with a soy-blend, medium density foam. Our foam is made from a sustainable polyurethane and natural soybean based oil that ultimately helps to lessen greenhouse gas emissions
- Designed and handmade in-house at Tonic Living
- Constructed with a visible exposed brass YKK zipper that wraps around entire ottoman to make the cover removable and flippable.
- Top, sides, and bottom are all in the same fabric. Patterned stripes do not match perfectly on every side giving the ottoman a patchwork look.
- Care Instructions: Remove cover and spot clean with soap and water OR very careful machine washing (delicate cycle, cold water and detergent, let air dry). No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:1 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing,” lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged by solvents used in the dry cleaning process.