This graphic patterned jute area rug has an earthy global flare with a motif inspired by the unique geometric Kuba weaving of central Africa. The Zinnia dhurrie weave rug has an undulating chevron and diamond woven pattern in natural and blue. Hard working jute fibre is sophisticated and practical, especially for high traffic areas. This area rug is tightly woven, lightweight and durable. We recommend paring it with the Floor Lock or Natural Grip under pad.
- Available Sizes: 2.5' x 8', 5' x 8', 8' x 10', 10' x 14'. Sample is 24" x 18"
- Content: 81% jute, 9% cotton, 8% polyester, 2% other
- Care: Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake should keep your rug in shipshape condition. For jute rugs, we recommend professional cleaning only.
- Made in India
- Crafted by artisans committed to fair-labour practices.
- Due to the handmade nature, variations in colour & slight variations in size are expected.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
Please note: Stock rugs may be returned for a full refund within a week of receiving your order. Afterwards, and within 30 days, a restocking fee of 15% will apply. Clearance rugs are final sale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.