This beautiful one-of-a-kind, Southwest-inspired navy ottoman will be the pièce de résistance in your living room or family room. Its wide rectangular shape makes it perfect for use as a coffee table that can double as extra seating.
The inside of this ottoman is made with firm sustainable foam, please note there is no storage inside this piece.
Please note this item is FINAL SALE and cannot be returned for refund or credit. We are happy to help with any questions that you might have in advance.
- Content: Austin fabric, Indigo is 100% Olefin (from our High Performance upholstery fabric line). Base is made with a soy-blend, medium density foam. Our foam is made from a sustainable polyurethane and natural soybean based oil that ultimately helps to lessen greenhouse gas emissions
- Designed and Handmade in-house at Tonic Living
- Constructed with a visible exposed brass YKK zipper that wraps around entire ottoman to make the cover removable and flippable.
- Top, sides, and bottom are all in the same fabric
- Care Instructions: Remove cover and spot clean with soap and water OR very careful machine washing (delicate cycle, cold water and detergent, let air dry). No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:1 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing,” lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged by solvents used in the dry cleaning process.