A black ottoman with substantially textured white horizontal stripes for your room's grounding needs (because every room needs some!). Made from high-performance fabric which is suitable for both classic and contemporary interiors and has a cool, modern look. Use as extra seating or a foot rest, or group a couple together to create a stunning small space coffee table.
The inside of this ottoman is made with firm sustainable foam, please note there is no storage inside this piece.
Dip-Dyed Tassel sold separately
- Size: 16.75" x 16.75" x 16.75" (finished dimensions)
- Fabric: Avalon fabric, Ebony 99% olefin, 1% polyester
- Base is made with a soy-blend, medium density foam. Our foam is made from a sustainable polyurethane and natural soybean based oil that ultimately helps to lessen greenhouse gas emissions.
- Constructed with a visible exposed brass YKK zipper that wraps around entire ottoman to make the cover removable and flippable.
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water. For tougher stains spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:1 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing,” lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged by solvents used in the dry cleaning process.
- Made in Canada: Designed and made in the Tonic Living workroom.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.