*This pillow is out of stock and is expected back early July.*
This classic cream and taupe striped pillow is the perfect neutral addition to your sofa, bed or bench. Made out of a high performance fabric, it is perfectly suited for both the high-traffic and laid-back nature of a lakeside cottage or family room.
We made this pillow 22" to be a great sink-into-me throw pillow for larger sofas and also as a ‘backer' that will peak above pillows in the forefront. Whether on a sofa or bed, using this substantial pillow is a no-brainer in any pillow pairing scenario.
- Size: 22" x 22"
- Content: 100% olefin
- Concealed YKK zipper
- Fabric is the same on both sides of pillow
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water OR very careful machine washing (delicate cycle, cold water and detergent, let air dry). No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:1 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing,” lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged by solvents used in the dry cleaning process.
- More Info: Our High Performance fabric collection is a remarkably durable, stain resistant line that allows life to happen around you without the anxiety of stains resulting from a good time! Because Olefin is inherently stain resistant and does not absorb water, it is not treated with any additional stain resistant coatings or finishes.
- Made in Canada: Designed and made in the Tonic Living workroom.
About our pillow inserts: Our premium inserts are filled with a “faux down” microfiber. This down alternative is soft, sumptuous, and holds its shape without flattening over time. It is hypoallergenic and vegan friendly. If you would prefer a traditional down insert, choose the "cover only" option and add a feather insert to your cart separately.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.