*This ottoman is out of stock and is expected back in August.*
A rustic, "Belgian farmhouse" striped ottoman from our High Performance upholstery line. The colors are cream, beige and black making it an easy choice for your front entry way, living room, bedroom, covered porch, nursery, office or family room.
This cube footstool is made of a soy-blend, high density foam that acts as a firm seating option and doesn't lose its shape. Featherweight and easy to move around this is a no-brainer accessory for your home. Pair or cluster a few together for a sculptural coffee table!
The inside of this ottoman is made with firm sustainable foam, please note there is no storage inside this piece.
Dip-Dyed Tassel sold separately
- Size: 16.75" x 16.75" x 16.75" (finished dimensions)
- Fabric: Rodin Stripe, Natural 100% olefin
- Base is made with a soy-blend, high density foam. Our foam is made from a sustainable polyurethane and natural soybean based oil that ultimately helps to lessen greenhouse gas emissions.
- Constructed with a visible exposed brass YKK zipper that wraps around entire footstool to make the cover removable and flippable.
- Top, sides and bottom are all in the same fabric
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water. No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:1 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing,” lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged by solvents used in the dry cleaning process.
- More Info: Our High Performance fabric collection is a remarkably durable, stain resistant line that allows life to happen around you without the anxiety of stains resulting from a good time. Olefin is inherently stain resistant and does not absorb water, it is not treated with any additional stain resistant coatings or finishes.
- Made in Canada: Designed and made in the Tonic Living workroom.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.