Customer Care Representative
Tonic Living has an immediate requirement for a Customer Care Representative:
The ideal candidate provides timely and accurate customer care through phone and email including order entry, product knowledge and availability, and resolving customer issues. You will maintain an ongoing relationship with customers, suppliers and internal departments. You possess proven good judgement, confidentiality, and adherence to departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Engage with customers in a suitable manner and maintain a professional, calm and empathetic communication style.
- Keep manager informed of potential escalation situations and emerging trends.
- Maintain up-to-date contact records with all relevant data and details including customer, contact, product, follow-up, and resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written).
- Proven customer care skills with related work experience.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Proven time management skills, ability to work to deadlines and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with Google Office; including Gmail, Sheets, Docs and Calendar.
- General familiarity with database navigation and use.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
- You will print off website sales orders each day.
- In the course of fielding inquiries, you will create and edit orders.
- Custom sales orders will also be reviewed and distributed to the proper department in manufacturing.
- In the course of reviewing custom orders, a list of items from suppliers will be made and then ordered accordingly.
- You will coordinate between various departments to aid in the production and fulfillment of orders.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Completion of a post-secondary program or combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of previous customer care experience
- 1+ years of previous call centre experience
- Display professionalism and pleasant phone demeanor
- Exceptional communication skills with a high sense of urgency
- Highly attentive to detail with strong clerical and organizational skills
Tonic Living has an immediate requirement for a full-time Drapery Sewer.
- Sewing: drapery, roman shades and blinds
- Operating industrial sewing machines: single-needle, lockstitch machine; high-speed, overlock stitch machine; and serger
- Responsible for fabric cutting and material matching
- Assembling and stringing roman shades on mechanical hardware
- Assembling drapery and lining
- Working with a production schedule
- Check the quality of materials before sewing to ensure they are up to quality standards
- Participate in the sewing process as part of a team to ensure all work is completed in accordance with quality standards and delivery schedules
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' window treatment experience manufacturing custom drapery, roman shades, and blinds