*Low inventory. This fabric will be restocked in mid February.*
From our High Performance upholstery fabric line is this beautiful textured stripe fabric with a substantial weave in a heathered black and off-white stripe. Perfect for medium to heavy weight furniture upholstery projects, pillows, seat cushions, pet beds and many other home decor projects.
Not suitable for window treatments.
Note: If you need less than a full yard, please select the half yard and add to order. Example: if you need 3.5 yards total, add 3 yards and then add 1 half yard. Your order will ship as a single 3.5 yard piece.
- Content: 99% olefin, 1% polyester (Olefin's advantages are it's strength, colourfastness and comfort, its resistance to staining, mildew, abrasion + sunlight. It is also 100% recyclable and is made from upcycled waste therefore having a small carbon footprint.)
- Width: 54"
- Pattern Repeat: 3.38" Vertical
- Double Rubs: The double rub testing for the High Performance fabric line varies, from item to item. Our manufacturer does test all fabrics however they stop the test at 15,000 WS as that qualifies for Heavy duty use by UFAC (Upholstered Furniture Action Counsil) standards in North America.
- Pilling Class: 4.5
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water. No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:30 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing”. Thoroughly rinse fabric with water until clean, lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged by solvents used in the dry cleaning process.
- More Info: Our High Performance fabric collection is a remarkably durable, stain resistant line that allows life to happen around you without the anxiety of stains resulting from a good time! Because Olefin is inherently stain resistant and does not absorb water, it is not treated with any additional stain resistant coatings or finishes. Stain resistant coatings may damage fabric fibers and should not be applied.
- Made in: United States of America
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent. Swatch orders are sent by lettermail without a tracking number.
If you order 10 yards or more of fabric, it will be shipped on a roll, otherwise it will be shipped folded. If you would prefer it on a roll, please leave instructions when making your order. An additional charge will apply when making this request to cover additional shipping costs. We will contact you with a quote.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
Please note: Returned fabric is subject to a 15% restocking fee and fabric that has been cut by the customer is not eligible for return. Clearance Fabrics and Fabric swatches are final sale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.