Coachella Drapes, Desert
A soft southwestern pattern with a cool vintage vibe, these geometric drapes have a muted, colourful palette that looks like it was left to fade under the California sun. A linen blend gives the fabric softness and a beautiful drape.
Since we make our Tonic Living products here in our workroom, sometimes we end up with one-of-a-kind prototypes or custom drapery panels that don’t make the cut. We’re selling these unique pieces to the tune of 25% off regular retail price. Don’t wait too long, these special items get scooped up quickly!
Note: This is for one pair of drapes (2 panels total) and does not include any hardware. To purchase drapery hardware, click here
Please note these are a FINAL SALE and cannot be returned for refund or credit in any scenario. We are happy to help with any questions that you might have in advance.
Not the right length or width? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for alteration pricing.
- Measurements: Each panel measures 37” wide across the top by 93.5" long; 1.5 width of fabric per panel
- Recommended Maximum Rod Length: 72"
- Condition: Floor display models but in new condition
- Top Finish: Top Pinch Pleat
- Content: 70% Viscose, 30% Linen
- Fabric name: Coachella, Desert
- Lining: Muslin, Cream