Delano is here to liven up your pillow party! This sophisticated confetti-sprinkled pillow is a technicolour op-art dream – but muted just enough to be livable! The beautiful embroidered fabric is scattered with abstract geometric shapes for an update on the terrazzo trend that feels fresh and sophisticated.
A sandy beige background makes way for textured threads of teal, copper, ochre, pink and navy in an oversized geometric pattern. Toss it into the mix on your sofa or bed for a jolt of energy, let it announce itself in your entryway, or give it a welcome home amongst your child's stuffed toys.
This pillow is part of the Graphic Arts Collection, an unapologetic selection of bold pillows and accessories grounded in black and natural elements.
- Size: 20" x 20"
- Content: 90% polyester, 10% linen, embroidery: 100% acrylic
- Concealed YKK zipper
- Fabric is the same on both sides of pillow
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability.
- Care Instructions: We recommend dry cleaning or very careful machine washing (cold water with mild detergent, lay flat to dry).
- Made in Canada: Designed and made in the Tonic Living workroom.
About our pillow inserts: Our premium inserts are filled with a “faux down” microfiber. This down alternative is soft, sumptuous, and holds its shape without flattening over time. It is hypoallergenic and vegan friendly. If you would prefer a traditional down insert, choose the "cover only" option and add a feather insert to your cart separately.