*This ottoman is out of stock and is expected back in August. Contact us to be notified when it becomes available*
Place this incredibly versatile, black and cream striped ottoman into just about any space and it will feel right at home. Use this multifunctional piece as extra seating, a side table or place to kick your feet up.
The high-performance fabric is stain resistant, durable and easy to clean. Part of our Nomadic Natural collection, it has an organic quality that suits a variety of spaces, from modern to traditional.
The Dunrobin stool is part of the Graphic Arts Collection, an unapologetic selection of bold pillows and accessories grounded in black and natural elements.
This cylindrical footstool is made of a soy-blend, high density foam that acts as a firm seating option and doesn't lose its shape. Featherweight and easy to move around, this is a no-brainer accessory for your home. Pair or cluster a few together for a sculptural coffee table!
The inside of this ottoman is made with firm sustainable foam, please note there is no storage inside this piece.
- Size: 18.75" diameter x 18.75" tall (finished dimensions)
- Fabric: Dunrobin Stripe, Burlap 65% polyester, 20% acrylic, 15% linen.
- Base is made with a soy-blend, high density foam. Our foam is made from a sustainable polyurethane and natural soybean based oil that ultimately helps to lessen greenhouse gas emissions.
- Constructed with a visible exposed brass YKK zipper that wraps around entire ottoman to make the cover removable and flippable.
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with mild soap and water.
- Made in Canada: Designed and made in the Tonic Living workroom.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.