Be inspired by the organic quality of natural materials when decorating your outdoor space. This outdoor pillow, in a natural sisal colour, has a nubby weave in a variety of textures. Use it to bring dimension to patio furniture or as a textured neutral for your indoor pillow mix.
Take it back to the basics with The Essentials, a line of solid pillows made for pairing.
We are proudly carrying the Inside Out® fabric line. The all-in-one performance outdoor fabric that can weather the storm, both inside and out. Designed to be fade resistant, stain resistant, pill resistant, durable, anti-mildew and easy to clean with soap or bleach — making it very kid-friendly and pet-friendly. A soft indoor/outdoor fabric that will stand up to outdoor conditions but will feel right at home inside, too.
- Size: 20" x 20"
- Content: 73% polyester, 27% olefin
- Concealed YKK zipper
- Fabric is the same on both sides of pillow
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Care Instructions: Simply spot clean with soap and water and lay flat to dry. No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains spray with ordinary bleach and water (1part bleach, 4 parts water), scrub gently to prevent “fuzzing,” rinse thoroughly, lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; outdoor fabrics can be damaged by solvents used by some dry cleaners, causing them to lose their UV protection, which keeps them fade resistant.
- More Info: Our Inside Out fabric collection is a remarkably durable, stain resistant line that allows life to happen inside and outside! Designed to be fade resistant, stain resistant, pill resistant, durable, anti-mildew and easy to clean, it has the benefits of a high-performance fabric with the qualities of a durable, fade resistant outdoor fabric.
- Made in Canada: Designed and made in the Tonic Living workroom.
About our pillow inserts: Our premium inserts are filled with a “faux down” microfiber. This down alternative is soft, sumptuous, and holds its shape without flattening over time. It is hypoallergenic and vegan friendly. If you would prefer a traditional down insert, choose the "cover only" option and add a feather insert to your cart separately.