Hobbs Pillow, Graphite
A stunning textured and graphic pillow with a mix of creamy stripes and dotty diamonds on a heathered charcoal base. This dark grey, global-inspired pillow is the grounding touch your space is looking for.
Size: 20" x 20"
Made in Canada
- Concealed YKK zipper
- Made of 100% Olefin
- Fabric is the same on both sides of pillow
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Handmade in Canada by Tonic Living in small batches (in house!)
- About our pillow insert: The insert is microfiber, which we like to call “faux down”. It is soft, fluffy and holds its full shape nicely without flattening over time. This is a hypoallergenic, vegan friendly feather/down alternative!
Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water OR very careful machine washing (delicate cycle, cold water and detergent, let air dry). No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains (think red wine and permanent markers!) spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:1 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing,” lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged by solvents used in the dry cleaning process.
- More Info: Our High Performance fabric collection is a remarkably durable, stain resistant line that allows life to happen around you without the anxiety of stains resulting from a good time! Because Olefin is inherently stain resistant and does not absorb water, it is not treated with any additional stain resistant coatings or finishes. You can remove the toughest stains including red wine, coffee and even Sharpie marker!