Bring the colours of the sun, sand and sea to your covered deck, patio or living room. Golden yellow, ocean blue, sky and sand unite in this gorgeous geometric print. This ottoman is covered in a sturdy indoor/outdoor fabric that has a robust weave and slubby hand that can stand up to the elements. (Just don't leave it in the rain!)
This cylindrical footstool is made of a soy-blend, high density foam that acts as a firm seating option and doesn't lose its shape. Featherweight and easy to move around, this is a no-brainer accessory for your home. Pair or cluster a few together for a sculptural coffee table!
The inside of this ottoman is made with firm sustainable foam, please note there is no storage inside this piece.
- Size: 18.75" diameter x 18.75" tall (finished dimensions)
- Fabric: Isla Inside Out Fabric, Laguna 90% polyester, 10% olefin
- Base is made with a soy-blend, high density foam. Our foam is made from a sustainable polyurethane and natural soybean based oil that ultimately helps to lessen greenhouse gas emissions.
- Constructed with a visible exposed brass YKK zipper that wraps around entire ottoman to make the cover removable and flippable.
- Care Instructions: Simply spot clean with soap and water. No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains, remove cover and spray with ordinary bleach and water (1part bleach, 4 parts water), scrub gently to prevent “fuzzing,” rinse thoroughly, lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; outdoor fabrics can be damaged by solvents used by some dry cleaners, causing them to lose their UV protection, which keeps them fade resistant.
- More Info: Our Inside Out fabric collection is a remarkably durable, stain resistant line that allows life to happen inside and outside! Designed to be fade resistant, stain resistant, pill resistant, durable, anti-mildew and easy to clean, it has the benefits of a high-performance fabric with the qualities of a durable, fade resistant outdoor fabric.
- Made in Canada: Designed and made in the Tonic Living workroom.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.