Kenmare Linen 20x20 Pillow, Clay
This hearty washed linen pillow is incredibly soft to the touch. Its color looks pulled from the earth—a dusty red clay with rose undertones that takes on the hue of century-old, weathered terracotta.There are streaks of natural linen running throughout adding to this vintage look. Note: this means you will find variances in color and no two pillows will be alike. Made of 100% linen, this pillow has a coveted vintage quality.
Size: 20" x 20"
Made in Canada
- Front: Kerry Linen, Clay 100% Linen
- Back: Provence Linen, Natural 100% Linen
- Concealed YKK zipper
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Handmade in Canada by Tonic Living in small batches (in house!)
- About our pillow insert: The insert is microfiber, which we like to call “faux down”. It is soft, fluffy and holds its full shape nicely without flattening over time. This is a hypoallergenic, vegan friendly feather/down alternative!
- Care Instructions: We recommend dry cleaning or very careful machine washing (cold water with mild detergent, lay flat to dry, iron inside out on medium heat)