***REMNANT*** This piece is 57" long and 54" wide. All remnants are final sale.
This handsome green woven fabric has quiet texture and dimension. Threads of olive and apple combine for a gorgeous moss green, contrasted with taupe-y flecks. Bring a lush look to outdoor furniture with this classic fabric!
We are proudly carrying the Inside Out® fabric line. The all-in-one performance outdoor fabric that can weather the storm, both inside and out. Designed to be fade resistant, stain resistant, pill resistant, durable, anti-mildew and easy to clean with soap or bleach — making it very kid-friendly and pet-friendly. A soft indoor/outdoor fabric that will stand up to outdoor conditions but will feel right at home inside, too.
Suitable for upholstery, cushions, pillows, and other home decor accessories. Not suitable for window treatments.
- Content: 58.32% Polyester / 41.68% Olefin
- Width: 54"
- Double Rubs: 51,000
- Pilling Class: 4.0
- Pattern Repeat: 3.5" vertical
- Care Instructions: Simply spot clean with soap and water and lay flat to dry. No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains spray with ordinary bleach and water (1part bleach, 4 parts water), scrub gently to prevent “fuzzing,” rinse thoroughly, lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; outdoor fabrics can be damaged by solvents used by some dry cleaners, causing them to lose their UV protection, which keeps them fade resistant.
- More Info: Our Inside Out fabric collection is a remarkably durable, stain resistant line that allows life to happen inside and outside! Designed to be fade resistant, stain resistant, pill resistant, durable, anti-mildew and easy to clean, it has the benefits of a high-performance fabric with the qualities of a durable, fade resistant outdoor fabric.
- Made in: United States of America
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.