RR x TL - Arthur
Introducing a Rambling Renovators and Tonic Living collaboration. Jennifer, ever faithful to classic plaids and traditional textures has curated her own special products with our fabrics. We hope you love her Heritage Holiday Collection as much as we do!
Bold yet timeless, Arthur is a charming fellow. He pairs a rich sepia velvet on the front with a subtle beige linen on the back. A Handsome piping in a jaunty plaid finishes off his look. Ranging from deep coppery brown to a mid-tone amber depending on the light, he has a way of adding depth and luxury to your pillowscape.
A note from Jen: Each one of the RR x TL products are made to order just for you. They are an exclusive, limited edition product for the fall & holiday season, only available for purchase online. From the time of purchase, products will ship or be ready for pick up within 2-3 business days.
Size: 20" x 20"
Made in Canada
- Velvet, Moss: 100% Cotton Velvet, Tuscany Linen, Gleam: 100% Linen, Goodman Plaid Piping: 100% Cotton
- Concealed YKK Zipper
- Fabric is different on both sides of the pillow
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Handmade in Canada by Tonic Living in small batches (in house!)
- About our pillow insert: The insert is microfiber, which we like to call “faux down”. It is soft, fluffy and holds its full shape nicely without flattening over time. This is a hypoallergenic, vegan-friendly feather/down alternative!
- Care Instructions: We recommend dry cleaning or very careful machine washing (cold water with mild detergent, lay flat to dry, iron inside out on medium