Part of our Nomadic Natural collection, this pillow has an organic quality and a modern mudcloth look. Tan-colored stripes make way for tiny triangles that mimic the look of the sandpiper bird’s tiny footprints along the coast. This earthy, neutral pillow will bring a gorgeous global look to your space.
Size: 20" x 20"
Made in Canada
- Concealed YKK zipper
- Made of 50% Polyester / 24% Cotton / 12% Rayon / 14% Linen
- Fabric is the same on both sides of pillow
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Handmade in Canada by Tonic Living in small batches (in house!)
- About our pillow insert: The insert is microfiber, which we like to call “faux down”. It is soft, fluffy and holds its full shape nicely without flattening over time. This is a hypoallergenic, vegan friendly feather/down alternative!
- Care Instructions: We recommend dry cleaning or spot cleaning with mild soap and water.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.