This indoor/outdoor pillow offers a dynamic and unique take on a classic coastal stripe. In rich watery blue shades that range from indigo to aqua, this textured piece will add layers of exotic interest and intrigue to your porch, patio, deck or dock.
This pillow is made with the all-in-one performance InsideOut® fabric. Designed to be fade resistant, stain resistant, durable, anti-mildew and easy to clean with soap or bleach — making it very kid-friendly and pet-friendly. A soft indoor/outdoor fabric that will stand up to outdoor conditions but will feel right at home inside, too.
Explore the full Outdoor Pillow Collection.
- Size: 20" x 20"
- Content: 57.05% olefin (UV), 42.95% polyester (UV)
- Concealed YKK zipper
- Fabric is the same on both sides of pillow
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Care Instructions: Simply spot clean with soap and water and lay flat to dry. No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains spray with ordinary bleach and water (1 part bleach, 10 parts water), scrub gently to prevent “fuzzing,” rinse thoroughly, lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; outdoor fabrics can be damaged by solvents used by some dry cleaners, causing them to lose their UV protection, which keeps them fade resistant.
- More Info: Our InsideOut fabric collection is a remarkably durable, stain resistant line that allows life to happen inside and outside! Designed to be fade resistant, stain resistant, durable, anti-mildew and easy to clean, it has the benefits of a high-performance fabric with the qualities of a durable, fade resistant outdoor fabric.
- Made in Canada: Designed and made in the Tonic Living workroom.
About our pillow inserts: Our premium inserts are filled with a “faux down” microfiber. This down alternative is soft, sumptuous, and holds its shape without flattening over time. It is hypoallergenic and vegan friendly. If you would prefer a traditional down insert, choose the "cover only" option and add a feather insert to your cart separately.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.