Introducing, "The Dovey" pillow named after Toronto designer Christine Dovey who brings the palest blush pink with glamorous brass accents into most of her sublime spaces (and almost always with a graphic hit of black in the mix)
Size: 20" x 20"
Made in Canada
- 100% Linen
- Features a glamorous exposed brass YKK zipper
- Fabric is the same on both sides of pillow
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Designed + handmade in Canada by Tonic Living in small batches (in house!)
- About our pillow insert: The insert is microfiber, which we like to call “faux down”. It is soft, fluffy and holds its full shape nicely without flattening over time. This is a hypoallergenic, vegan friendly feather/down alternative!
- Care Instructions: We recommend dry cleaning or very careful machine washing (cold water with mild detergent, lay flat to dry, iron inside out on medium heat)