A stunning stone grey ottoman that hits all the marks when it comes to classic design. The wide-set stripe weaves in a full spectrum of grey tones, combining rows of oyster, charcoal and hit of black while the the spun linen fibres add an earthy brushed quality.
Use as extra seating or a foot rest, or group a couple together to create a stunning small space coffee table. Tuck them under your front entry way console for extra seating to lace up those shoes.
The inside of this ottoman is made with firm sustainable foam, please note there is no storage inside this piece.
- Size: 16.75" x 16.75" x 16.75" (finished dimensions, allow for slight variation in size)
- Fabric: 65% polyester, 20% acrylic, 15% linen
- Base is made with a soy-blend, high density foam. Our foam ismade from a sustainable polyurethane and natural soybean based oil that ultimately helps to lessen greenhouse gas emissions.
- Constructed with a visible exposed steel YKK zipper that wraps around entire footstool to make the cover removable and flippable.
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water.
- Made in Canada: Designed and made in the Tonic Living workroom.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.