This Moroccan-inspired hand knotted wool rug is a lush and plush, treat for the feet. Soft and dense with a subtle geometric pattern, these rugs are made for maximum comfort. Zama has a durable construction, plush feel and eye-catching weave. This area rug is perfect for the living room, dining room, or master bedroom.
- Available Size: 2' x 3'. Sample is 24" x 18"
- Content: 79% wool/16% viscose/4% cotton/1% polyester
- Care: Professionally clean only. Some shedding may occur with all hand-knotted rugs. Use a low setting when vacuuming to minimize shedding. If shedding still occurs, professional cleaning can help remove loose fibers.
- It is common for wool rugs to shed, as they are created from natural fibers that form long strands of material that are then hand-knotted to create delightfully soft and durable area rugs. Due to the sheared pile, loose fibers will eventually work their way to the surface. If your wool area rug starts shedding, this is normal. Just trim any tufts of wool that appear with a sharp pair of scissors; do not pull the fibers.
- Made in India
- Crafted by artisans committed to fair-labour practices.
- Due to the handmade nature, variations in colour & slight variations in size are expected.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
Please note: Stock rugs may be returned for a full refund within a week of receiving your order. Afterwards, and within 30 days, a restocking fee of 15% will apply. Clearance rugs are final sale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.