This neutral cube ottoman, in the the perfect shade of greige, has subtle tonal variation and loads of texture. From our High Performance upholstery line this seemingly simple piece is elevated with a patchwork design that makes this pieces an easy choice for any space in your home.
Use one, or multiple as extra seating, a foot rest, a stunning small-space coffee table or tuck a pair under a console for easy access. It's made of a soy-blend, high density foam that acts as a firm seating option and won't lose its shape. Featherweight and easy to move around, this is a no-brainer, versatile accessory for your home.
New Cover Only Option! Now you can mix and match to your heart’s desire! Already have a Tonic Living foam ottoman in this exact shape and dimension and want to switch out the cover? Just buy the Cover Only option so you can easily change the look as the seasons change. Please note foam is not sold separately.
- Size: 16.75" x 16.75" x 16.5" (finished dimensions)
- Fabric: Natura Fabric, Linen 99% olefin, 1% polyester
- Insert is made with a soy-blend, high density foam. Our foam is made from a sustainable polyurethane and natural soybean based oil that ultimately helps to lessen greenhouse gasemissions.
- Constructed with a hidden YKK zipper to make the cover removable.
- Top, sides and bottom are all in the same fabric
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water. No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:1 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing,” lay flat and let air dry. Drycleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged bysolvents used in the dry cleaning process.
- More Info: Our High Performance fabric collection is a remarkably durable, stain resistant line that allows life to happen around you without the anxiety of stains resulting from a good time. Olefin is inherently stain resistant and does not absorb water, it is not treated with any additional stain resistant coatings or finishes.
- Made in Canada: Designed and made in the Tonic Living workroom.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.