Tiffany Pratt Book Signing Party! 0
Tonic Living invites you to an afternoon with HGTV star, designer
and stylist Tiffany Pratt as we celebrate the launch of her new
book This Can Be Beautiful.
Sunday, October 23rd - 2PM to 4PM
36 Northline Rd Unit 6, Toronto, ON M4B 3E2
RSVP by Oct 20th to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your full name + number of guests
...so everybody gets a cupcake!
- Tonic Living
We're Hiring! 0
Looking for a position in the home décor industry? We have a full time position available with the design and sales department at Tonic Living.
Who we are
Tonic Living, a Toronto company, founded in 2003, is a dynamic and fast growing company that specializes in selling a curated collection of home décor fabric, as well providing custom sewing services of window treatments and pillows. Our customers are both homeowners and design trade, and are located across North America.
Your new role
- Our new sales team member will be responsible for sales of our custom products, such as window treatments and pillows, both in person in the showroom, and via email.
- You will consult with customers to solidify their design schemes, suggesting patterns, treatment details, and fabric pairings.
- You will greet clients as they enter the showroom and assist, as necessary, with order pick-ups.
- An ability to collaborate with fellow team members to prioritize and respond to all sales inquires in a timely manner.
- Confident communication skills, enabling you to problem solve on the fly in our fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills, enabling you to manage multiple tasks and changes in your day-to-day responsibilities.
- A focus on customer satisfaction.
- A keen willingness to learn internal operation systems and best practices
Please send your CV and cover letter to Tonic Living at email@example.com
- Janine Morrison
Tonic Living - How it all began 0
Hey, Janine here. Welcome to our blog!
I'm gonna tell you a bit about how it all began for Tonic Living...
Well, it started from a burning desire to do our "own thing" and it took off like a herd of wild animals hurling us into unknown territory of the Internet world in what I like to refer to as " the Wild West".
No rules, no borders , no manual and well, not like we were above the law or anything like that, but the feeling of being out there on a lone and vast terrain with a beautiful wide open sky was real and it brought us to today.
This latest website launch that you are on is the hard work of many creative and talented people who have seen and implicitly understood our vision. They have helped us bring to life our "web child's" ( does that sound creepy?! ) latest incarnation to a brighter, prettier and more open version.
One with more details, more inspiration and a with a spring in it's step. There are more facets to come ( seeds that we have planted) that we will continue to cultivate and "water" all while rolling out the latest new fabrics and products but with the hope of keeping the ease our store’s functionality intact.
I speak for our whole team when I say with such gratitude how much I appreciate your support over these years and if you've just found us then we're so glad you did.
We also love your patience in the launch of this site - I've been yammering on about for what feels like forever... and while we might have a few kinks to work out you know we're standing by and doing our darndest right?
Ok - let's go forth and enjoy this baby together! Share with your pals! And if you want to see my daily musings ( read: all things pillow + fabric with a smattering of travel ) then follow along here on Instagram!
Big Love to you all and thanks for coming by - xo Janine
PS. Some people drop the "Living" when they talk about us but I always say the full name like a proud mother who insists on calling her kid by their full multi-syllable name. But hey - you can call us either way - we'll be glad to hear from ya 😘
- Janine Morrison