*This fabric is out of stock and is expected back early January.*
Hobbs is a stunning textured and graphic fabric from our High Performance upholstery fabric line. A unique mix of creamy stripes and dotty diamonds a heathered charcoal base, perfect for medium to heavy weight furniture upholstery projects, pillows, seat cushions, pet beds and many other home decor projects.
USAGE: ✓ Upholstery | ✓ High Performance | ✓ Pillows | ✗ Romans | ✗ Drapery
HIGH PERFORMANCE: Stain Resistant • Mildew Resistant • Fade Resistant • Easy Clean
Note: If you need less than a full yard, please select the half yard and add to order. Example: If you need 3.5 yards total, add 3 yards and then add 1 half yard. Your order will ship as a single 3.5 yard piece.
- Content: 100% olefin
- Width: 54"
- Pattern Repeat: 13.75" vertical x 14" horizontal
- Double Rubs: 30,000
- Pilling Class: 5
- Finish: Olefin is inherently stain resistant and does not absorb water, it is not treated with any additional stain resistant coatings or finishes. Stain resistant coatings may damage fabric fibers and should not be applied.
- Flame Resistance: UFAC: Class 1, CATB 117: Pass
- Backed or Unbacked: Backed
- Weight: 11.5 oz/sq yard
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water. No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:30 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing”. Thoroughly rinse fabric with water until clean, lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged by solvents used in the dry cleaning process.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.