Website Orders and In Store Purchases
- We accept returns and exchanges on website orders and in store purchases that are in new, unused and uncut (fabric) condition within two weeks of the order being received.
- All tags must be attached and original receipt included.
- Stock items including pillows, hardware and towels will be issued a full refund.
- Cut fabric yardage will be issued a refund, LESS a 15% restocking fee (based on the pre-tax, pre-shipping total).
Note: Fabric that has been cut by customer cannot be returned.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All swatch orders are final sale
- All clearance items are final sale
- All custom orders, including drapes, Roman blinds, custom pillows, bench cushions, shower curtains and custom futon covers, etc. are final sale unless there is a defect or flaw.
- PLEASE NOTE: Measurements given for all custom work are the customer's responsibility. If you require assistance with measurements, please allow us to assist you before proceeding with a custom order.
Return InstructionsAll US/International returns will be shipped across the border to our location in Canada. In order to facilitate this, please note:
- All returns MUST be sent with United States Postal Service (USPS) or your local equivalent.
- Customs declaration must indicate: "RETURN MERCHANDISE, insert product detail" with ZERO DOLLAR commercial value as an import.
This is very important in order to avoid incorrect import duties and taxes, which in turn would be charged to you.
- Please DO NOT use FexEx, UPS or other courier services, as this will incur additional fees that will be charged back to you.
- Please send all returns to our Customer Service department for processing:
Attn: Customer Service
36 Northline Road, Unit 6
- Once the return is checked and approved, we will issue the refund (as per our policies) using the original method of payment.