UPDATE: Our custom program is temporarily suspended. If you have any questions about a current quote or project, please reach out to us. We appreciate your understanding.
Wondering what custom drapes cost? We can help you out with a ballpark amount. For just under $340, here’s what you get:
- A pair of custom-made, Tuscany Linen, White drapes
- A pleated top style finish
- A muslin lining
- Sized for a rod that is around 52" wide
- Finished length of 92" long, which is standard length for a room with 8' ceilings
- Total window width (or rod width if already installed)
- Floor to ceiling height
- Top of window to ceiling
- Space to left and right of window
Please see below for more detailed (and very helpful!) measuring diagrams.
Top Style Options:
- Flat Panel
- Hidden Back Tab
- Pencil Pinch Pleat
- Top Pinch Pleat
- Inverted Pleat
- Regular muslin lining (poly/cotton)
- Dim out lining (blocks about 50% of light and UV rays)
- Black out lining (blocks about 95% of light and UV rays)
How to Measure for Drapes:
We've put together some visuals to assist you in taking your measurements.