From our High Performance upholstery fabric line is this raised dotted stripe in a calming sky blue on creamy white. Its subtle pattern would lend a sense of serenity to any space.
USAGE: ✓ Upholstery | ✓ High Performance | ✓ Pillows | ✗ Romans | ✗ Drapery
HIGH PERFORMANCE: Stain Resistant • Mildew Resistant • Fade Resistant • Easy Clean
Note: If you need less than a full yard, please select the half yard and add to order. Example: If you need 3.5 yards total, add 3 yards and then add 1 half yard. Your order will ship as a single 3.5 yard piece.
- Content: 100% olefin
- Width: 54"
- Pattern Repeat: 2" vertical, this stripe is railroaded
- Double Rubs: 30,000
- Pilling Class: 4.5
- Finish: Olefin is inherently stain resistant and does not absorb water, it is not treated with any additional stain resistant coatings or finishes. Stain resistant coatings may damage fabric fibers and should not be applied.
- Flame Resistance: UFAC: Class 1, CATB 117: Pass
- Backed or Unbacked: Backed
- Weight: 9.6 oz/sq yard
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water. No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:30 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing”. Thoroughly rinse fabric with water until clean, lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged by solvents used in the dry cleaning process.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent. Swatch orders are sent by lettermail without a tracking number.
If you order 10 yards or more of fabric, it will be shipped on a roll, otherwise it will be shipped folded. If you would prefer it on a roll, please leave instructions when making your order. An additional charge will apply when making this request to cover additional shipping costs. We will contact you with a quote.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
Please note: Returned fabric is subject to a 15% restocking fee and fabric that has been cut by the customer is not eligible for return. Clearance Fabrics and Fabric swatches are final sale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.